Contracts and Licensing
Witt Law can strategically negotiate and draft all types of commercial and business agreements, including the following:
- Purchase/Sale Agreements
- Employment and Severance Agreements
- Non-Disclosure, Non-Circumvention, Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Shareholder and Operating Agreements
- Vendor/Customer Agreements
- License Agreements
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Sales Representative Agreements
- Sales Terms and Conditions
- Royalty Agreements
- Equipment Leases
- Loan Documents for Secured and Unsecured Loans
In addition to negotiating and drafting new agreements, our clients need us to review proposed agreements, and have asked us to audit previously executed agreements to address issues which may have come to light after execution of the agreement.
With any agreement, competent legal advice will enable you to understand the consequences and rights you may have. Even an agreement, which appears simple and straightforward, may be missing crucial provisions to which you should be entitled, or may be unclear as to certain important rights.